Lead production schedule execution within the operational budget on six production assets located in a 100,000 sq. ft. facility.
- Maintain a fully-trained and capable staff, 100% safety compliance and 90% 5S compliance
- Lead time-compliant machine set-ups and changeovers. Record and report results by job.
- Exceed min. throughput, scrap and finished good specification compliance requirements. Record and report results by shift.
- Lead, teach and coach competitive, compliant and Core Value centered operational behaviors.
- Lead production trial execution and make execution recommendations
- Collaborate with other Operational Teams, Supervisors and peers to ensure timely strategic communication and budgeted operational results.
Qualifications / Skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Behavior change, leadership experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of electronically controlled equipment
- Technical expertise and problem-solving skills
- Process improvement team leadership experience
- Lean Manufacturing experience a plus
- Strong operations experience and analytical skills
Education / Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED). Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- 7+ years of manufacturing experience.
- Flexographic / Web Printing experience preferred.
- 5+ years of supervision / leadership experience.
Compensation / Benefits
$65,000 to $85,000 with 10% bonus opportunity.
Medical Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance and matching 401k.
Jumpstart is a rapidly growing privately held product development, manufacturing and marketing company est. in 2007 with offices in Issaquah, WA, and Hudson, OH and manufacturing in Richmond, VA. We specialize in building envelope products and provide manufacturing and marketing support for several leading brands in our product categories. We have a rapidly evolving employee and customer centered company culture that values innovation and inspiration.
A company culture that is highly invested, execution focused and quality of work life centered.