Procurement and Logistics Manager
Title: Procurement and Logistics Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
We have a Global Procurement & Logistics Coordinator opportunity that serves our US operations from a strategically positioned Seattle area office. It is ideal for an experienced professional who enjoys innovating and inspiring team members. Our core values of net positivity, intentional integrity and understanding to collaborate promise the team engagement and passion that you will want to support your innovative and inspirational spirit.
- Purchase and manage inbound feedstock materials and warehoused finished goods using forecasts.
- Measure operational efficiencies and vendor performance.
- Set-up and manage third party logistic services and incoming inspection services.
- Coordinate corresponding inbound shipment and delivery schedules.
- Lead vendor collaboration and value improvement by analyzing costs, developing options and managing harmonized tariff schedule (HTS) classifications.
Territory: United States, select international markets.
Education and Work Experience Requirements: Bachelor’s degree with concentration in business administration is preferred.
Work Location: Issaquah, WA
Travel Requirements: Travel may be required up to two occurrences per year.
Medical & Dental Insurance: Provided (limits and contributions apply), begins 1st day of month following hire
Travel Expenses: Paid for budgeted business travel, company issued American Express card to be used when possible for business expenses.
401K Plan: 100% match for contributions up to 3%, 50% match for contributions between 4-5%. Enrollment is available after 90 days of consecutive employment, contributions may begin the first day of the calendar quarter following 90 consecutive days of employment.
Vacation: 2-weeks per year, 3-weeks per year following five years of continuous employment
Personal Requirements: US citizenship, valid passport, valid US driver’s license, insurable driving record, signed employment agreement with noncompete provisions specific to applicable markets and products.